NADZIR & RAHIMA

Tuesday, February 10, 2009
USA Trip Day 3



02.02.09
Started my day with some coffee in my hotel room. The American coffee is quite strong for me, and I enjoyed it very much! It's one of those American lifestyle. That is why I can find a coffee maker machine in every hotel room here in the US. Me being a coffee lover, will not miss to use the coffee maker. I really like the one in Wyndham Garden Hotel in Newark Airport. It really is simple & easy to use.
Ok, enough about coffee...we check-out of the the hotel at 0800 hrs and head on to Turbocare Inc facility in Westinghouse Road, Winston-Salem, North Carolina. It’s about 15 min drive from where we stayed. We arrived there and found nobody is in the welcome area. I used the electronic thing (like a phone) to find the contact person. It's just a really simple device where you can find their names & extension no. to call them from the outside. As I was just finished giving message to him, a pretty lady opened the door and greet us. She said that they've been expecting us and asking me from Kev. I mean 'Kev' as in 'kevin', not k-e-v. It's quite funny though as I recall the name almost similar to Russian's 'Kiev'.
About a few mins later, Larry Creason, Kevin Harris and Dan met us in the conference room. Speaking about conference room, they have this dedicated phone for tele-conferencing and also a big-a$$ LCD TV. Biggest one i ever saw...made by LG (surprisingly!).
We talked about the quality plan, the material issues, the sample delivery and also the blades delivery to kapar. It seems that the freight forwarder have not yet contacted them. This worries me that I told them to get in touch with Adam immediately to confirm on the delivery. They've told us that the blades was completed on the 29th of January. And I assumed the packing is done on the 31st, and the remaining days is for the forwarder arrangement which normally take 3 days to ship-out.
After completed looking at the quality material, we went for a tour in the facility. We found that their machines are very capable of machining things accurately. Not only that, the machinist themselves are the QC.

Labels: ,

posted by NADZIR & RAHIMA @ 1:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
OUR LIFE, FAMILY & FRIENDS
About Me

Name: NADZIR & RAHIMA
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
YOUR TITLE HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links

BLOGGER