NADZIR & RAHIMA

Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Welcome to year 2009!
Today is the last day of year 2008.
One thing for sure this 2008 is damn memorable because on 12th April 2008, i moved one step further in life by becoming MRS NADZIR..am sooo HAPPY with my life now..

First thing in my mind is of COURSE LOSING WEIGHT! i need to bring down a few kilosss as my body does look like guinea P**.. DAMN SAD!

Planning for a 2nd Honeymoon with Hubby..Big budget $$ on it... But not so sure either to continue the plan as now the economy seems NOT OK! But deep in my HEART am praying hard hoping that this dream comes TRUE! aminn..

My last resolution is of course trying hard to have a FAMILY. I think its high time to have a family of our own..

Welcome 2009! hoping that this year may have many HAPPY returns!
posted by NADZIR & RAHIMA @ 4:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
OUR LIFE, FAMILY & FRIENDS
About Me

Name: NADZIR & RAHIMA
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
YOUR TITLE HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links

BLOGGER