NADZIR & RAHIMA

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
It was awful..
It started with last Friday,i felt painful on my right chest until i can't turn my body neither on the left or right.
I supposed to go jakarta with my bestfren - Lucy, but due to H1N1 and bomb cases there..we decided to cancel the trip.. :(

Back to my chest pain, i went to SJMC to have a check up and guess what?!!..i ended up being warded....doc said my right lung is affected by virus...

There's where my awful days in hospital begun....

I've been injected for testing reason....CT scan...a small operation to suck my lung's fluid...owhhh...it was painful!

Why am i being punished for not smoking??? It is worth it for me to sacrifice my health just for $$$$$ ????
posted by NADZIR & RAHIMA @ 1:24 PM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
OUR LIFE, FAMILY & FRIENDS
About Me

Name: NADZIR & RAHIMA
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
YOUR TITLE HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links

BLOGGER