NADZIR & RAHIMA

Monday, December 15, 2008
Birthday Treat!




Last weekend was full of surprise by hubby!

On last friday, i received a LOVELY birthday card from him..
To tell the truth, i was expecting a GIFT from him..
but knowing he had a busy weekdays..i don't think he had spare time for me..
The card was touching whereby he told me that he understand of my career at Segamat & anxiously waiting for me to come back for GOOD...

On the next day, we when to KL Tower for my Birthday treat! Actually he promise to bring me up there since our first year couple!..after 5 years..then only i had the chance to eat up there!! huhuhuhu...

Before we went out, another surprise from him....when i came out from the toilet, there something unfamiliar on the dressing table..wallaaaahhhhh..IT'S A CAMERA!!!!..
THANK YOU SAYANG!!!...it was really an UNEXPECTED from HIM...bile die beli camera tuh ek???

I really had a wonderful birthday time with you!

Thank you again..:))
posted by NADZIR & RAHIMA @ 2:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
OUR LIFE, FAMILY & FRIENDS
About Me

Name: NADZIR & RAHIMA
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
YOUR TITLE HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links

BLOGGER