NADZIR & RAHIMA

Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Hilal's Graduation @ 110808 @ MMU
Graduation day..
Congratulations to Hilal!!! yea yea yea..
It was fun seeing all the graduates wearing robes & holding scroll.
Deep inside my heart, there is a small feelings on wanting to further my study to master..
but thinking of going back to lecture hall, doing assignments, examination..huhuhuhu..i don't think that i still have the courage to do it..hehehe poyo laa..
We bought him flowers & small bear. Although at first, hubby seems not really agree of buying his youngest brother a flower. He told me that the flowers are only meant for ladies.
I was disagree, to me it was a victory symbolic. I don't think hilal ashamed of holding the flowers. Was he?? ..hehehe i not so sure laa..I still remember when we were graduated, i wanted to buy him flowers, and as expected he's a bit reluctant a receive it. I think he took it just to take care of my feelings..(lelaki sejati???)..hehehe..
Hilal told me that this convocation was not soo memorable due to most of his die hard friends were still in 'perjuangan'..Pity him..i know how does it feels like.
Anyway, life must goes on right?!!
After this, welcome to the world whereby the challenges are triple compares to our study time..

This convocation day really reminds me of UNITEN..it reminds me of :-
a) My Good Old Friends - Wanie, Rin, Nani, Sara, Hani, Suriya,Farah, Azda, Hazel, Keane, Aki, Erwan, Pospon, Najib, Kecik Adnin, Anjer, Zarul, botak, Anas, Tok, Ijan ...etc...
b) Fasting Month - Sahur, bukak puasa, Hari Raya 'Open Hse'
c) Jalan - jalan cari makan with the 'geng'
d) Examination time - study group - betul2 study ker?? - Library??
e) Bercuti - Melaka, Port Dickson, Pulau Tioman, Pulau Pangkor, Genting Highland
f) Last but not least meeting my soulmates - Mohamed Nadzir@ Cha..:)

P/s: ALL THE BEST HILAL!
posted by NADZIR & RAHIMA @ 7:32 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
OUR LIFE, FAMILY & FRIENDS
About Me

Name: NADZIR & RAHIMA
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
YOUR TITLE HERE

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links

BLOGGER